My name is Dawid, I’m 23 years old and I’m currently providing support for CheckPoint gateways amongst over things. I’m currently CCSE certified. Learning about new technologies and testing them out in lab is something I very much enjoy and would like to share a couple things with you!
While most of my day I’m just troubleshooting or configuring CheckPoint appliances, I have passion for networking as well as administration.
During my career I’ve been using/dealing with following technologies:
- Windows, Windows 2012 R2 and Windows 2016 administration
- PowerShell used for various automation/reporting purposes
- CentOS and Debian – administration, troubleshooting. It’s been a good couple years since I started doing this as a hobby and I’m more than happy to finally be able to support and look after various CentOS machines
- Cisco Meraki firewalls, routers, APs
- HP ProCurve switches
- GAiA R77.30/R80.10/R80.20 – we’re currently providing support ranging from 1st to 3rd line therefore it’s safe to say I’ve been through a lot
- Virtualisation using KVM and QEMU. Some guides will be covering KVM and QEMU. I’ll be almost exclusively covering x86_64 platform